It's Back! FREE Cacique Panty at Lane Bryant


A couple of weeks ago, we had to fill out a short survey to get a coupon for a FREE panty from Lane Bryant, but this time it's easy as pie. You just need to walk in the store anytime through May 19th and they'll give you one for FREE (black or white only). While supplies last, and no rainchecks!

While you're there, it looks like they're having a "buy one get one 50% off" sale on their capris, shorts, leggings, jeans, pants and skirts. Time to stock up for summer!

2 comments:

Confessions of a Couponer said...

Hi there!!
I got my FREE panty today and they let me choose any solid color. YAY!! They had 2 tables FULL of panties!! LOVE this deal!!

ThriftyPuppy said...

Hi there! I tried to get mine and they said it didn't start until tomorrow! I didn't copy the "ad" and take it with me, so I couldn't argue. :-(

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Copyright © 2010 - Hounding with ThriftyPuppy - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template