Kraft First Taste: 6 FREE Product Coupons

UPDATE: If you didn't get this offer when I first posted it (like me), check your First Taste account again. It looks like it's being offered again and I got the offer this time!

Are you a Kraft First Taste member? If so, login quick because reports are that you may have an offer for up to 6 different FREE product coupons! Here's the list:

  • FREE Package of Kool-aid Fun Fizz Drink Drops (up to a $2.49)
  • FREE Package of Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Shaved Lunchmeats (up to a $4.50)
  • FREE Box of Ritz Crackerfuls Filled Crackers (up to a $3.49)
  • FREE Kraft 100 Calorie Packs (up to a $3.29)
  • FREE Kraft Homestyle Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner (up to a $3.99)
  • FREE Digiorno Deep Dish Pizza (up to a $3.30)
If you're not a member, you can sign up for FREE. Please note that new members will probably get $ off coupon offers other than these and then you'll start getting the freebie offers. All they ask in return is that you complete a short survey about your experience with the product. So far, I've gotten FREE pizza, Oreo Cakesters and other great freebies, so it pays to sign up!

5 comments:

Angie said...

Where do you find this? Under my offers? I've been checking this past week- and still no offers for me. I guess I'll keep randomly checking.

ThriftyPuppy said...

Yes, it's under offers. I'd keep checking - hopefully, it will show up!

Lisa B. said...

Did you get the Complete Contact Solution coupon in your local KC Star red plum insert? I'm not finding it. :(

ThriftyPuppy said...

I'll have to look when I get home later tonight, and I'll post back here. I'm so mad at Walgreens that I hadn't even planned on doing the Complete deal, so I hadn't checked for the coupon!

Anonymous said...

I didn't get it in my KC star

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Copyright © 2010 - Hounding with ThriftyPuppy - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template