Look What I Got!


Some moms get vacuum cleaners, some get spa visits or massages, some get taken out to dinner, and I get....a miniature shopping cart. LOL! I think it is adorable. They had smaller versions of these at our local Community America and I was trying really hard to talk them out of one, but no go. I can't believe he found this slightly larger version on eBay. And the cool part? It works just like a real shopping cart - the wheels move and the basket opens and closes. Look at that....it's just the right size to hold my sample box of Kashi cereal. Now if it only had a teenie coupon binder to go with it!

1 comments:

djsmokybacon said...

That's the cutest cart I've ever seen.

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Copyright © 2010 - Hounding with ThriftyPuppy - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template