Manicure a la CVS


Sorry for the erratic posts over the weekend, guys. DBF is working a really weird schedule - even though he'll be working at corporate headquarters, he had to work on Saturday in one of the theaters, which he said was really an interesting experience. They let him run the popcorn machine and, I'm telling you, if it had been me, they would have found me with hands in the machine and my mouth stuffed full. :-)

Anyway, we did head out on Sunday to roll some ECB's at CVS and I have been waiting for just the right moment to use that magical scanner coupon that he got for $3.00 off a $15.00 Revlon cosmetics purchase. The toenails need a little Spring color, I think!

  • 2 Herbal Essence hair sculpting sprays at $2.99 each = $5.98
    1 Blade 5 razor system = $6.99
    2 Revlon nail colors at $4.99 each = $9.98
    1 Revlon top coat nail enamel = $5.49
    - Used two $1.00 coupons for Herbal Essence from the 5/16 RP
    - Used three $2.00 coupons for Revlon color cosmetics from the 5/2 SS
    - Used the $3.00 off $15.00 Revlon purchase scanner coupon
    Final Price: $17.44, paid with $15.99 in ECB's and rest on gift card and got back $14.99 in new ECB's. Not a stellar deal, but I wanted some new colors.

Then DBF bought the Blade 5 on my card for $6.99, paid for with $6.99 in ECB's and got back $6.99 = FREE.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Copyright © 2010 - Hounding with ThriftyPuppy - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template