My CVS Trip Today

Fun times at CVS today! I rolled a bunch of ECB's and now have only $4.50 expiring next week, which should be easy to roll. Before I get started with what's in the pic, I have some advice for you. Make sure you scan your Extra Care card before you shop, because alot of people are reporting getting scanner coupons for $2.00 off 2 body washes that would come in handy for the Nivea deal. As my luck would have it, the scanner was broken at the store we went to. Dangit!

  • Depends for Women, $6.99 (used $2.00 printable coupon)
    Colgate Total Advanced, $2.99 (used $1.50 coupon from Take Care Clinic)
    2 Reach flosses (only 1 pictured), $3.99 (used BOGO and $1.00 Q's)
    2 Nivea body washes for women, $4.88 each (used two $4.00 coupons)
    2 Nivea lip care, $2.99 each (used the BOGO coupon - didn't have the $1 Q)

    Final Price: $13.34, paid with $13.34 ECB and got back $17.99 in ECB = $4.65 profit!
Then DBF did the same thing on his card. At the end of his receipt, he got a $3 off $15 Revlon cosmetics purchase that I'm kind of excited about. I'd like to get some cute nail polishes for my toes since it's sandal season. Anybody know of a deal coming up?

2 comments:

Sarah said...

This week revlon is buy 10, get 3 EB I thought. With the CRT and some $2 coups, you could probably get some cheapies.

ThriftyPuppy said...

Thanks for the tip!

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Copyright © 2010 - Hounding with ThriftyPuppy - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template