New Feature: PrintFriendly


You may have noticed a teenie little change to the blog this morning: there's now a "Print Friendly" button just like the one above at the bottom of each post. I added this for those of you (like me) that would like to turn the grocery matchups into a shopping list.

All you need to do is click the "Print Friendly button at the bottom of the post that you'd like to print. It will open up a new window where you can see the post and ...this is awesome... you can remove all the stuff you don't want to print just by clicking on it, including images. Once you're done, you can print it, save it as a PDF for later, or even email it to yourself or someone else. Think of the ink we can save!

I've been cutting and pasting into Word, but sometimes the formatting gets all garbled. PrintFriendly is going to make that so much easier. Once I print out my grocery list, I'll be writing down how many coupons I have (or how many items I should buy) by each description.

I hope this make your lives easier also. Let me know if like this new feature and if you think you will use it!

1 comments:

kc said...

It looks super cool!

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Copyright © 2010 - Hounding with ThriftyPuppy - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template