Soap Silliness at Walgreens


I stopped by Walgreens after work yesterday to snag my FREE Ivory soap 3-pack (on sale for $0.99 this week with in-ad coupon and I had the $1.00 coupon from the current Rouge maagazine to make it FREE). The coupon beeped since it was a penny over the price of the item and the manager acted like he didn't know how to price adjust the coupon or the item. Weird, since other managers have done that at the same store before. I ended up walking out with my coupon.

Which I promptly took to another Walgreens where they had no problem marking down the Q. Aaarrrggghhhh! Why can't Walgreens get their coupon act together?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Copyright © 2010 - Hounding with ThriftyPuppy - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template