Target: Quick $3.00 Profit


Please note that this deal was from last week and ended yesterday. Do NOT attempt today!

I was pleasantly surprised yesterday to find that my fav Target had plenty of the Schick razors left over. They must have restocked, because when I scanned the razors above to make sure they will still working for the gift card deal, it said they have 0 in the stock room. I had 4 of the Target coupons but only 2 of the manufacturer coupons from the inserts, so I could only do the deal once.

  • 2 Schick Hydro 3 razors at $6.99 each = $13.98
    Used two $5.00 manufacturer coupons from the 5/9 SS AND
    Used two $1.00 printable Target coupons
    Final Price: Paid $1.73 on Target gift card and got back a new $5.00 Target gift card = $3.27 profit!
The razors will go in the stockpile for my Swap n' Shop trip.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Copyright © 2010 - Hounding with ThriftyPuppy - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template