Wags is a Snoozer this Week (FREE Body Wash)

Wow, it is definitely slow at the old Walgreens this week. If this one were a moneymaker, I'd be heading out but I don't need a bunch more FREE body wash. I've got so much now that I'm going to have to build an addition on my house. And I think I'm not alone in that, right ladies?

Here's the one lonely deal that I see at Walgreens this week:

  • Old Spice or Gillette body wash, $4.49 and get back a $4.50 RR
    Use the "buy one get one FREE" coupon for Old Spice from the 4/19 RP or
    Use the "buy one get one FREE" coupon for Gillette from the 5/2 PG
    Final Price: Both for FREE!

For more of this week's deals, including a scan of the Kansas City ad with the test rewards program, click here.

1 comments:

Jen said...

If you build the addition with b/w, I'll fill the pool with it, surely!

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Copyright © 2010 - Hounding with ThriftyPuppy - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template